Monday, September 07, 2009

Sarah and Danny's wedding

Whispering Pines, West Greenwich, Rhode Island. September 6, 2009



The romantic strains of the bagpipes over the meadow of Whispering Pines lead Sarah to Danny



Rachel Schiller a faithful friend traveled from Indonesia to perform the ceremony



"I shall treasure you, nourish you, support you and respect you with love and integrity..."



Veronica and Nancy
(mother of bride, mother of groom)


"Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years; may happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon this earth....."



"Because to the depths of me, I long to love one person,
With all my heart, my soul, my mind, my body...
Because with this understanding
The possibilities are endless"



"Because I need a forever friend to trust with the intimacies of me,
Who won't hold them against me,
Who loves me when I'm unlikable,
Who sees the small child in me, and
Who looks for the divine potential of me...



"Because I need to cuddle in the warmth of the night
With someone who thanks God for me
With someone I feel blessed to hold..."



Danny's family



Sarah, Danny, Jean and Lou
(The Inspirational fountain of the Kleiman Family, Grandmother, Grandfather)




Nancy, Sarah, Danny and Ed
(proud mother and father)



Sarah



Veronica, Sarah and Danny
(Veronica mother of the bride)



Veronica and her family with Danny and Sarah



Bill Lance and his family with Danny and Sarah



Nancy and Ed




The place is Whispering Pines on a gorgeous day



Sarah's college classmates



Danny, Ed, Nancy and Sam



Janet and George




Lou and Jean




Ed and Jeff
(Best buds)



Allen, Donna, Ping and Rick



Sheri and Phil



Beth and Ben



Donna and Allen



Curtiss, Andrew (hidden) Kelly and Tim




Rick, Tim, Kelly, Andrew, Curtiss and Donna



Danny's college buds
(Doyle and Nick told funny stories)




Heather, Mauro and the "precious one"



Dance floor was rockin' at all times



Cake and fruit tarts were yummy



Surf and turf, delicious and tasty



The shootee shooting the shooter



It's getting late but Sarah and Danny are still going strong





The last one standing is Kelly










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home